5 Tools That Improved My Web3 Research (and Helped Me Make $1000/Month)
I’ve been a web3 writer for almost 5 months now.
Going from $0/month to $1000/month as a side hustle required work. But the good news is, there are tools to help you.
Here are my favorite tools that improved my web3 research and writing (in no particular order):
- Messari. Messari is an online database for web3 projects where you can see research, charts, and news for any niche of web3. I have the Pro subscription, which gives you more deep dives into different web3 topics.
- Twemex. Twemex is a web browser extension for Twitter that replaces the sidebar. This sidebar will show you the account’s top tweets of all time and of recent.
- DeFi Llama. DeFi Llama is a TVL aggregator that shows you the top trends around the space. You are able to sort by chain, protocol, or any other filter you would ever need.
- Coindix. Coindix will show you the top DeFi vaults of the day. You can use these trends to find protocols worth researching.
- Hemingway Editor. The Hemingway Editor is a web browser app that allows you to copy and paste your writings. The application will give you tips on how ot simplify your writing and fix your grammar.
These are 5 key tools to get your started in your writing journey.
The most crucial part is just starting.